340B Program Coordinator
The Pharmacy at Yuma Regional Medical Center is a destination for pharmacy professionals who are interested in providing excellence in acute care. The entire staff works as a team of peers, working in all patient care areas. With this level of exposure to the hospital and providers, individuals who join the YRMC "pharmily" are able to gain a depth and breadth of experience that many other facilities are not able to offer. YRMC offers a PGY1 residency program each year and our pharmacy director and leaders take great pride in the ability to grow future pharmacists. If you are committed and flexible, our team may be looking for you!
Under the supervision of the Director of Pharmacy, the 340B Program Coordinator coordinates the daily operation and monitoring of the 340B drug purchasing program and serves as the primary contact for the 340B program within the department and externally with 340B vendors and contract pharmacies. This position directs the 340B drug discount program for all qualified entities within the organization, including oversight of drug purchasing, inventory processes, monthly reporting, split billing software maintenance, audits, contract pharmacy programs, vendor relationships, and all areas of regulatory compliance. The 340B Program Coordinator is the organizational expert and leads systems integration and program audits to ensure 340B compliance to HRSA and OPA regulations. The 340B Program Coordinator works with minimal supervision, has effective organizational skills and flexibility to meet deadlines, utilizes strong problem solving abilities, attention to detail, and ability to multitask. Must be self-motivated with an ability to work well with teams.
Bachelor's degree in related field.
Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Business, Finance or Healthcare Administration.
* 3 years experience in healthcare, pharmacy, pharmacy purchasing, or healthcare inventory management.
* Computer proficiency (must be able to pass computer proficiency assessment).
* Experience/skill with spreadsheet applications and analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
* Position requires travel between multiple local YRMC clinic locations and pharmacies. Employee must have reliable mode of transportation with valid and current driver's license which meets requirements of YRMC fleet safety program. (YRMC will reimburse for travel in accordance with policy, but does not provide vehicle and/or transportation).
* 340B University or Apexus Advanced Training
* Experience with procedures and operations of a 340B drug discount program in a hospital and clinic setting.
* Demonstrated knowledge of 340B program regulatory and compliance procedures as well as program issues, trends, and challenges
Previous experience in a HRSA/OPA audit
* Experience with EPIC electronic health record, YRMCCare electronic health record or similar electronic record systems.
* Management or supervisory experience in a similar role or similarly complex subject matter
Work Schedule: 8-hours, Days, Monday through Friday
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you upon interview.