Charge Nurse Inpatient - Tower 5 - Nights
The Charge Nurse Inpatient serves as a department leader and supports staff in the provision of high quality patient care. This individual is effective and efficient in optimizing patient care through engaged oversight and continual feedback to staff. Daily operations, to include staffing and patient throughput, are proficiently managed. Standards are met or exceeded through intentional management of departmental priorities (in example, patient safety and patient experience) ensuring Patients Come First, YRMC’s Primary Value.
- Leads staff members. Performs employee feedbacks, oversees training, makes assignments, and demonstrates leadership to support organizational goals and initiatives.
- Engages and builds medical staff relationships.
- Maximizes efficient of utilization of supply, equipment, and labor budget.
- Supports all patient safety oversight while providing this leadership and direction to supervised staff members.
- Other duties as assigned.
Credentials: ACLS, BLS AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION, RN STATE BOARD OF NURSING - ARIZONA
Required: 3+ years related experience
Education: ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE, NURSING
Work Schedule: 12-hours, Nights, Varied
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you upon interview.