Digital Engagement Specialist
The Digital Engagement Specialist is responsible for maintaining the appearance and functionality of the Yuma Regional Medical Center website(s) to create an exceptional user experience. He/she will focus on optimizing YRMC’s web presence, patient journey and navigation, consumer engagement and patient acquisition. Strategically writes Search Engine Optimization (SEO) friendly content for website and other digital platforms to help connect patients and the community with YRMC healthcare resources. Strong communication, project management and organizational skills are essential. Uses independent judgement and creativity.
1. Leads, develops and manages web strategies that impact patient experience, grow audience and drive loyalty.
2. Responsible for maintaining the appearance and functionality of the website, creating new landing pages, as well as monitoring and optimizing website performance.
3. Consistently manages content, design and functionality updates to maximize website utilization.
4. Oversees creation and implementation of content strategy. Writes with consistent brand voice. Maintains strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure content is accurate. Conduct audits to eliminate redundant or duplicate information.
5. Partners with website vendor to lead upgrade and digital tool projects. Consistently tests user navigation and recommends best practice enhancements.
6. Works collaboratively with the marketing team to align multiple brand strategies. Assists with media relations and social media to positively position YRMC in public perception.
7. Works closely with the leaders to support implementation of consumer/patient digital engagement strategies and create patient-centered communication. Position would be expected to take media call rotation. 8. Provides overall support for department activities including special events, programs and other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree and 3 + years of related experience
Work Schedule: 8-hours, Days, Monday through Friday
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you upon interview.