HR Service Rep - Full Time - Days
Are you interested in a career in Human Resources? Do you have some experience in HR, but want more? Human Resource Service Representatives are the first point of contact with Human Resources at YRMC. These individuals are trained generally in all areas, to include benefits, wellness, compensation, talent acquisition, etc. This position is employee-facing and provides excellent customer service to our Workforce Members and the public.
Human Resources Service Representatives work closely with each specialty in the Human Resources division. Responsibilities include managing phones, multiple email accounts, opening/closing Human Resources procedures, mail, greeting guests of the building and the Human Resources department, onboarding Workforce Members, data entry, and many other duties as assigned. This position is not a structured role where each day is the same. There are many scenarios that arise that require critical thinking skills and the ability to work and communicate with individuals of all levels of education and experience.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Two (2) or more years of related experience
- Attention to detail / accuracy
- Ability to work proficiently in multiple web-based programs and navigate multiple screens and programs simultaneously and continuously throughout the day
- Two (2) or more years of experience working in a Human Resources department
- Experience working in INFOR / Lawson or a similar HRIS product
Work Schedule: 8-hours, Days, Monday through Friday
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you upon interview.