Human Resources Business Partner
How do I apply for a position? Where can I find information on my benefits? Do we have a program for help with personal issues? These are just some of the questions our Human Resources professionals answer on a daily basis. YRMC HR is at the heart of the organization and we pride ourselves on providing excellent service and support to all of our team members. If you are passionate about people, YRMC HR might be the right fit for you!
The Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and leadership in designated business units; formulates partnerships across the Human Resources functions to deliver value-added service to leadership and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization; maintains and effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, productivity, mid-range and long-range plans, employee engagement and culture.
- Provides day-to-day performance management and other HR-related guidance to leadership to improve working relationships, increase employee engagement, productivity, and retention.
- Analyzes HR-related trends and metrics in partnership with leadership and other HR partners to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective and efficient investigations, when appropriate; provides HR policy interpretation as needed.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of HR-related and Healthcare-related legal requirements, related to the day-to-day management of employees, minimizing legal risk and ensuring regulatory compliance; partners with the Legal and Compliance departments as needed.
- Provides guidance, input, and review of business unit restructures, workforce planning, and succession planning, which includes documenting the business case, changes to job descriptions, and changes to organizational structure.
- Leads Human Resources projects including planning, project management, and execution within deadlines and budget.
- Identifies HR-related training needs for supported business units and leadership.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years related experience
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or Similar
Work Schedule: 8-hours, Days, Monday through Friday
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you upon interview.