Informatics RN Analyst - Clinical Informatics - Full Time - Days
The Informatics RN Analyst is responsible for providing analysis, build, implementation, support, maintenance, development and coordination of activities of assigned applications and acts as a liaison between vendors, teams, customers and technical staff; maintains knowledge of policies, procedures, and operations in a healthcare setting; participates in regular day-to-day communication with other project teams and works with vendors and community based Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure the application build will fit the organization's and community integration needs; participates in the development of workflows, data collection and analysis, reporting, and other technical issues associated with the use of the application software; participates in developing and documenting the standard build procedures that will be used in conjunction with other vendor applications.
- Participates in analysis, build, testing, documentation and implementation of optimization or projects related to informatics.
- Conducts Project Plan development, maintenance and adherence to expectations and cost constraints; effectively interact within and across departments, technical staff and/or vendors in defining and meeting project objectives.
- Coordinates application maintenance activities between teams, departments and/or vendors as needed; ensures timely completion of routine maintenance for assigned applications.
- Ensures smooth transition from build to test to production environments; adheres to defined Change Control process and procedures.
- Ensures workflow and software changes are clearly communicated with Trainers and/or end users.
- Demonstrates knowledge, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills; facilitates issue resolution by working with end users and coordinating with vendors; adheres to defined Issue Management procedures.
- Interacts with customers at all levels within the organization in determining reporting, dashboard and data extract/exchange needs and objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years related experience
- Associates Degree in Nursing
- Arizona Nursing License
Work Schedule: 8-hours, Days, Monday through Friday
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you upon interview.