Lab Information Systems Coordinator
The Lab Information Systems Coordinator serves as the liaison between Lab IS Systems, Lab Equipment and YRMCCare; Maintains knowledge of operations, processes, policies, and procedures. Assumes responsibility for the ongoing support and future implementations of assigned applications.
- Works collaboratively with a variety of key stakeholders to achieve team, department and YRMC's goals; Demonstrates commitment for the good of the organization while maintaining congruence with commitment to the department; Recognizes and uses information about organizational climate and key individuals to accomplish legitimate organizational goals; maintaining expected timelines.
- Meets customer needs through demonstration of strong communication skills, using effective exchange of information with others, including written and oral communication, active listening, influencing the behavior of others and building personal rapport; Sets the tone in the department by communicating values and attitudes that will significantly shape the culture of the group; Models appropriate behaviors and values; sets expectations for respectful behavior with all employees.
- Develops others through setting clear expectations, mentoring and coaching, and holding others accountable for results; Utilizing work force analytics, identifies required competencies needed for effective management of human resources and is able to identify short and long-term staffing needs.
- Manages customer relationships and communicates their needs and expectations clearly to staff; Fosters customer relationships by defining the customer base and customer segments, identifying their needs, and soliciting useful feedback; Provides a good system for resolving problems and learning from them; Works with both internal and external customers in fulfilling the mission of the department and the institution.
- Manages assigned application specific developments such as training content and build, report development/dashboard visualization.
- Develops through an integration of ideas of those involved, an organized strategy to achieve both short and long term objectives for the programs and areas of responsibility; Establishes goals for subordinates that support Division and organizational goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED: 3+ years related experience
Work Schedule: 8-hours, Days, Varied
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you upon interview.