Manager Laboratory - Microbiology - Lab - Full Time - Days
Working with a team of professionals who consistently raise the bar and look for process improvement opportunities, the Laboratory at YRMC offers a diverse workforce and the ability to work in all specialties within the lab. Our Laboratory Director speaks to the positivity of the culture and the future state-of-the-art laboratory that is anticipated to begin being built in 2021. We are excited to see the future of the lab and would invite you to interview and see if where we are going may be a fit for you!
- The Manager Laboratory provides leadership oversight to Technologist, Technicians, and Lab Associates to meet the needs of patients, providers, and staff by ensuring excellence in all aspects of laboratory operations.
- The Manager is responsible for maintaining compliance with all quality assurance and control processes and managing the assigned laboratory team to ensure staffing, productivity level, competencies, training, and regulatory standards are met.
- The Manager will collaborate to ensure budgetary goals are met and continuous improvement processes are taught and supported. Monitors quantitative, qualitative and subjective lab procedures by manual and automated methods for inpatient and outpatients in all disciplines of the lab.
- 5+ years of related experience
- 1+ years of supervisory experience
- Bachelors Degree in Laboratory Technology
- Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS) ASCP Certification OR Medical Technologist (MT) ASCP Certification
Work Schedule: 8-hours, Days, Monday through Friday
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you upon interview.