Manager Strategic Sourcing and Procurement - Purchasing - Full Time - Days
The Manager Strategic Sourcing and Procurement is responsible for handling the company's end to end sourcing operations and the oversight of all Proposals and Quotes for Purchased Services required at YRMC. Responsible for appraising and improving the sourcing activities by analyzing the company's spending, supplying partnerships and new possibilities while ensuring compliance with all corporate and legal regulatory requirements. Oversees the calculation of costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure; manages the negotiation and validation of contract pricing as well as verification of GPO tier pricing. Responsible for all contracts and monitoring compliance and performance. Assists team with identifying cost saving opportunities as well as supports lean and A3 initiatives.
- Manages and coordinates activities and staff related to Procurement and Sourcing including purchasing, vendor management, sourcing, pricing conversions/initiatives, business development project and capital equipment, and project management.
- Collaborates with departments and key stakeholders regarding procurement, projects and inventory management. Prepare and process purchase orders and purchase requisitions, and maintain documentation of the acquisition of goods.
- Provides leadership to procurement team, mentor, set appropriate benchmarks, evaluate operations, and new product implementation (substitutions).
- Establishes bid requests, gathering bid responses for vendors and selects new vendor sources. Negotiates major material and equipment purchases including negotiating terms/conditions and strategic pricing.
- Identifies sourcing/contracting opportunities for service improvements and/or product/practice standardization opportunities.
- Establishes LEAN management program; striving to continuously improve by providing recommendations on process improvement, increased efficiency and elimination of waste.
- Manages the submission of RFQs/RFPs; Oversees vendor and contract management; Negotiates multi-million dollar contracts and oversees the entire vendor and contract management for YRMC.
- Maintains Supply Chain System software and reporting functions.
- Helps to assist Analyst with invoicing discrepancies or pricing errors, oversees adjustments, and credits with accounting vendor; Reviews contract purchase order agreements drafted by Analyst, for submission and approval.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years related; 1+ years supervisory experience
- Master's Degree; RN License
Work Schedule: 8-hours, Days, Monday through Friday
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you upon interview.