Medical Assistant (MA) - Pediatrics - Full Time - Days
Ensure that patients and their families visiting our clinics and a positive experience! Medical Assistants take vital signs, conduct and record the patient interview, document the history, chief complaint, and do medication reconciliation. MAs may provide front desk reception coverage as well as back office duties. Under the direction of a healthcare provider (MD, NP, or PA) medical assistants provide administrative / clerical support in order to provide coordinated care to clinic patients. Exam room preparation and cleaning as required. MAs maintain medical inventory in exam rooms and maintain supplies, linens, equipment, and stock instruments.
· High School Diploma / GED
· Certified, Registered, or Credentialed Medical Assistant (CMA, RMA, or ABR-OE)
· American Heart Association BLS
· Fingerprint Clearance Card as required by location
· One (1) or years of Medical Assistant experience, preferably in the specialty of the clinic or Family Practice
Work Schedule: 10-hours, Varied, Varied
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you upon interview.