Pharmacist - Foothills
The Pharmacists at YRMC have the opportunity to work in the pharmacy as a staff pharmacist as well as performing as Clinical Pharmacists on the floors. Our pharmacy staff is cross-trained in all areas of the hospital, and works together closely to provide excellent patient care. The Pharmacist ensures the safe and effective use of medications through order verification, assessment of medication selection, dosing regimen, and administration.
The Pharmacist ensures the safe and effective use of medications through order verification; assessment of medication selection, dosing regimen, and administration; provide drug information and education; drug therapy monitoring services; and drug procurement at YRMC. Works closely with medical providers and nursing staff to ensure optimal care is provided. Participates in quality improvement initiatives to enhance department operations or service outcomes.
· Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy with Five (5) or more years of pharmacy experience OR Doctor of Pharmacy
· Arizona state licensed Pharmacist in good standing
· Completed Post Graduate Year 1 (PGY1) residency
· Two (2) or more years of clinical experience as a health system pharmacist
· Experience with EPIC electronic health record (EHR), YRMCCare EHR, or simila
Work Schedule: 8-hours, Days, Varied
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you upon interview.