Do you have experience partnering with business owners to help them achieve complex strategic projects? The Enterprise Project Manager partners with leaders in establishing a project framework using standard methodologies, tracks progress, mitigating risk, and controlling change in order to ensure delivery meets time, cost, and quality objectives.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following -
- Personal accountability for financial results.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Providing excellent customer service to business stakeholders.
- Committed to operational excellence.
- Great resource management skills.
- Three (3) or more years of related experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
Work Schedule: 8-hours, Days, Monday through Friday
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you upon interview.