The Provider Liaison collaborates with the Admin Director of Provider Relations and Manager Provider Recruitment and Relations to develop and implement strategies to foster and strengthen relationships and support providers in alignment with organizational goals and objectives. The Provider Liaison plans and coordinates physician relations initiatives, activities, and programs, including analysis of overall effectiveness and fiscal management.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following skills and/or abilities:
* Excel at establishing and cultivating relationships with others.
* Organized, able to multi-task and very detail oriented.
* Critical thinking and strong communication skills.
* Coordination of small-to-large scale events and activities.
* Enjoys a diverse role with a variety of responsibilities and projects.
Associates Degree (in a related field)
Three (3) or more years related.
Work Schedule: 8-hours, Days, Monday through Friday
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you upon interview.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 4603