Registered Nurse (RN) - PACU - Seasonal - Days
This full-time, seasonal position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus.
Spend the winter months in beautiful, green and sunny southern Arizona. Yuma Regional Medical Center is located just 2.5 hours from Phoenix, 2.5 hours from San Diego, but has all of the amenities you could want and more right in town. Yuma is a diverse community with several college campuses, an excellent housing market, and opportunity to work in amazing organizations like YRMC.
The Competent RN or Registered Nurse II has mastered basic technical and organizational nursing skills within an inpatient setting. He or she is skilled in evaluating patient responses and uses past experience in providing patient care. Patients and families are viewed holistically, there is a focus on outcomes, and care is delivered using a systematic approach. The Competent RN is able to make decisions guided by limited experience, as well as policies, procedures, guidelines, and standards. He or she consults with other members of the healthcare team when necessary. At the competent level, the RN can comfortably care for patients in his or her clinical area.
- One (1) or more years of experience as a Registered Nurse
- Arizona or compact state nursing (RN) license in good standing
- American Heart Association or other approved BLS
- Computer proficient, particularly in EMR
- Experience with EPIC or similar EHR
- Two (2) or more years of experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute care, surgical services, or PACU setting
Work Schedule: 12-hours, Nights, Varied
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you upon interview.