Working with a team of RRTs that work the entire house, including heavily in the ICU, Registered Respiratory Therapists (RRTs) at YRMC assume clinical responsibility for all respiratory care modalities. This individual performs a variety of diagnostic tests and therapeutic modalities to determine the effect of treatment on the disease process. Assesses the patient and recommends a plan of care, in conjunction with the clinical team. RRTs perform ventilator and other specialty care associated with monitoring patients in the adult acute critical care area.
· Associate's degree in Respiratory Therapy
· One (1) or more years of experience
· Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
· Bachelor's degree in Respiratory Therapy
· Three (3) or more years of experience in respiratory care
· Experience with EPIC EHR or similar EHR system
Work Schedule: 12-hours, Nights, Varied
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you upon interview.