RN I - MOSU nights
The Registered Nurse I (RN I) is new to nursing or new to a specialty within nursing. This individual incorporates theoretical knowledge into clinical situations and is able to perform basic skills and carry out a plan of care. The majority of this work experience is assessment and coordination of direct patient care, charting and documentation, and education of the patient and his / her family. This level of RN is expected to advance to the next level within two (2) years.
· Associate's degree or equivalent in Nursing
· Current Arizona state or compact state licensure as an RN
· American Heart Association BLS
· American Heart Association ACLS as required by department
· Computer proficiency which will be assessed
Work Schedule: 12-hours, Nights, Varied
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you upon interview.