RN - Med Surg nights
This is your opportunity! YRMC's Graduate Nurse / New Grad - RN positions are training and orientation positions designed to develop the skills, knowledge, and critical reasoning as compared to that of an experienced Registered Nurse in an inpatient setting. The New Grad nurse pursues experience that serve to establish a basis upon which to guide practice and is expected to provide safe care with supervision and guidance from experienced nurses. Graduate nurses practice by guidance of policies, procedures, and standards of care. Utilizing theoretical knowledge in critical situations, the New Grad RN can identify abnormal findings, but may seek consultation for solutions.
· Associate's degree or equivalent in Nursing
· Current Arizona state or compact state licensure as an RN
· American Heart Association BLS
· American Heart Association ACLS as required by department
· Computer proficiency which will be assessed
· Bachelor's degree in Nursing
· Experience with EPIC Electronic Health Record or similar EHR system
Work Schedule: 12-hours, Varied, Varied
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you upon interview.