Senior Organizational Development Consultant - Organizational Development - Full Time - Days
Yuma Regional Medical Center is a not-for-profit hospital with a remarkable team of 2,400 caring professionals. As nurses, physicians, technicians, specialists and volunteers from all different backgrounds, we are united by our commitment to excellence in providing state-of-the-art medical care to our community. Our 406-bed facility and close-knit community provide us the advantage of delivering high-quality care to every patient.
Yuma, AZ is a vibrant community situated in the southwest corner of Arizona home to about 200,000 residents. Thanks to the ideal weather (averaging 310 days of sunshine a year), residents can enjoy outdoor activities year-round. Our one of a kind community has a family-friendly and diverse community with great schools, dozens of parks and plenty of outdoor activities. Yuma as well is only 180 miles from San Diego and Phoenix.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance that starts on your first day of employment.
- Competitive Paid Time Off, Sick and Illness Leave.
- 401k with company match that is vested on your first day of employment.
- Relocation and Housing Assistance
- Up to $5,000 in relocation assistance
- 3 months of paid furnished housing
The Senior Organizational Development Consultant serves as an internal consultant to provide guidance in the development of people, teams, and initiatives that drive organizational goals; Creates and facilitates holistic learning and development initiatives at all levels of the organization to positively impact engagement, leadership capabilities, retention, and patient satisfaction.
- Designs and delivers comprehensive learning tools (instructor-led programs, facilitated courses, online learning, etc.) in alignment with leadership and team member development priorities.
- While collaborating with HR colleagues, provides consultative services to leaders and engages in problem-solving to design solutions that increase department engagement and productivity.
- Manages the effectiveness of New Employee Orientation in collaboration with key stakeholders and process partners; Evaluates content, flow, and the new employee experience; Recommends agile solutions and changes that align with the organization’s current state.
- Assists in the administration, analysis, and report-out of organizational engagement survey results and action planning.
- Manages the functionality and effective usage of the organization’s Learning Management System.
- Master's degree in Industrial / Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, or a related field
- Five (5) or more years in leadership facilitation and/or organizational development and training
Work Schedule: 8-hours, Days, Monday through Friday
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you upon interview.