Sterile Processing Technician
The Sterile Processing Technician is responsible for the processing, cleaning, disinfecting and maintenance of specialized surgical instrumentation, equipment, and related surgical supplies. This individual operates sterilization equipment and washer decontaminators, and is responsible for assisting with maintaining multiple department levels of instruments by delivering instruments as required.
- Decontaminates instrumentation.
- Follows instrument sterilization process including scanning of load, printing out the information of the load, documentation.
- Runs tests on all machines before use.
- Rounds to pick up soiled instrumentation.
- Delivers all instruments to various departments throughout the facility.
- Reprocesses Endoscopes for the MOR and WSS.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 0 Years of Related Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
Work Schedule: 8-hours, Varied, Varied
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you upon interview.