Strategic Sourcing Analyst - Purchasing - Full Time - Days
The Strategic Sourcing Analyst is responsible for requesting and analyzing requests for Proposals and Quotes for Purchased Services required at YRMC; calculates costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure; negotiates and validates contract pricing as well as verifies GPO tier pricing; responsible for maintaining all contracts and monitoring compliance and performance. Assists with identifying cost saving opportunities as well as supports lean and A3 initiatives.
- Analyzes, prepares, negotiates and submits RFQs/RFPs.
- Vendor and contract management.
- Analyzes, prepares and maintains Supply Chain System software and reporting as well as expedite material/updates/communication.
- Researches and resolves invoicing discrepancies or pricing errors and coordinators adjustments and credits with accounting vendor.
- Execute contract purchase order agreements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years related experience
Work Schedule: 8-hours, Days, Monday through Friday
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you upon interview.