Supply Chain Services Technician II
The Supply Chain Services Technician II performs a combination of manual or automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of product, which may include functions of receiving, picking, packing, staging, transporting, storage, delivery and other duties as needed.
- Receives internal orders via computer and phone for patient care and support services for all supplies and equipment.
- Receives shipments verifying that packing slips, purchase order and merchandise match.
- Makes adjustments, additions, and deletions to automated supply cabinets and floor stock inventories, performs minor repairs to the automated supply cabinets.
- Processes returns for stock items. Sorts and places products or materials on racks, shelves, or bins according to predetermined sequence such as slotting location and item number.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years related experience
- High School Diploma or GED
Work Schedule: 10-hours, Days, Varied
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you upon interview.