Surgical Technologist (CVOR) First Assist
Working with a surgical team of highly trained, specialized staff, the Surg Tech (CVOR) First Assist works primarily with Cardiovascular patients and teams. This individual provides immediate support to the surgeon and acts as a vital resource to the staff of the Operating Room suite. This individual possesses and maintains advanced training in the harvesting of the vein to be used for coronary grafts endoscopically and/or via open incisions. While the majority of work will be with Cardiovascular patients, you may be requested to work on other case types. This position does require call.
· Graduate of a Surgical Technologist program
· Two (2) or more years of related Surgical Tech experience
· American Heart Association ACLS and BLS required
· Certified Surgical Technologist (CST)
· One (1) or more years of experience as a CVOR FA Surg Tech
Work Schedule: 8-hours, Days, Monday through Friday
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you upon interview.