Work Status Details: REGULAR FULL TIME | 80.00 Hours Every Two Weeks
Pay Rate Type: Hourly
Listed is the base hiring salary range offered for this position. Actual salaries may vary depending on factors, including but not limited to skills and experience. The salary range listed is just one component of the total rewards/compensation package offered to candidates.
Min = $19.0729
Mid = $23.3644
The Accounting Specialist is responsible for financial activities such as general ledger journal entries, reconciliations and assisting with the month end close; serves as the point of contact for cash handling and training throughout the organization; monitors daily banking activities, check clearing for positive pay, daily reconciliations of bank accounts; serves as a backup for fixed assets and prepaid expenses; assist in processing of invoices, check payments and responding to inquiries from both in internal and external customers.
- Reconciles balance sheet accounts and resolves accounting discrepancies and irregularities by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Calculates, prepares, and issues bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures.
- Assists Accounts Payable in all aspects, from inputting to check printing, as needed.
- Prepares journal entries to support the month end close process.
- Mentors entry level team members.
- Maintains and updates procedures; assists Financial Accountants as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
* ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE
REQUIRED: 2+ years related experience
Why Yuma Regional Medical Center?
Yuma Regional Medical Center (YRMC) is located in Yuma, AZ. Our purpose is building a healthier tomorrow. We strive by putting patients first as they are the center of every decision and action we take. YRMC is rooted in the community by living and breathing the dynamic nature of our region. Being committed to progress by constantly and consistently advancing healthcare, creating meaningful experiences and improving the lives of everyone around us.
Bring Kindness | Achieve Together | Aspire For Better | Do The Right Thing | Lead With Optimism |
About Yuma, AZ
Named by the Guinness World Records as the Sunniest City on Earth with winters averaging temperatures of 70 degrees, sunny days and cooler nights.
Yuma, Arizona is a place to explore the great outdoors with hiking, jet skiing, boating and off-roading. Don’t forget to soak up the sun at the great Colorado River or one of Yuma’s many lakes.
Yuma is centrally located in Southwest Arizona, within a short drive to many popular attractions and destinations.
Bring your skills to one of the sunniest places on earth - Yuma, AZ!
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you up on interview.