Behavioral Health Technician - Nights
Work Status Details: REGULAR FULL TIME | 72.00 Hours Every Two Weeks
Pay Rate Type: Hourly
Listed is the base hiring salary range offered for this position. Actual salaries may vary depending on factors, including but not limited to skills and experience. The salary range listed is just one component of the total rewards/compensation package offered to candidates.
Min = $16.0000
Mid = $18.4000
+ Night Differential Pay ($2.50/hr)
The Behavioral Health Technician will work in conjunction with nurses, psychiatrists and other medical professionals to implement treatment plans for patients with behavior disorders, providing them with the care, support, and supervision they require. The BH Tech works collaboratively to communicate and prioritize patient care.
- Carries out individual treatment plans prescribed by medical professionals.
- Monitors patients, collects and records observations.
- Reports back on each patient's progress and concerns.
- Diffuses situations in which patients wish to harm themselves or others. Ensures patients have a safe and supportive environment.
- Assists with administrative-related duties, such as admitting and discharging patients.
- Alerts medical professionals to intervene in emergencies.
- Ensures patients have a safe and supportive environment.
- Helps patients with the activities of daily living, such as eating, bathing and dressing.
- Maintains strict patient confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS DIPLOMA/GED
- BASIC LIFE SUPPORT (BLS)
- LICENSED NURSING ASSISTANT (LNA)
2+ years of patient care experience in a Behavioral Health unit
Why Yuma Regional Medical Center?
Yuma Regional Medical Center (YRMC) is located in Yuma, AZ. Our purpose is building a healthier tomorrow. We strive by putting patients first as they are the center of every decision and action we take. YRMC is rooted in the community by living and breathing the dynamic nature of our region. Being committed to progress by constantly and consistently advancing healthcare, creating meaningful experiences and improving the lives of everyone around us.
Bring Kindness | Achieve Together | Aspire For Better | Do The Right Thing | Lead With Optimism |
About Yuma, AZ
Named by the Guinness World Records as the Sunniest City on Earth with winters averaging temperatures of 70 degrees, sunny days and cooler nights.
Yuma, Arizona is a place to explore the great outdoors with hiking, jet skiing, boating and off-roading. Don’t forget to soak up the sun at the great Colorado River or one of Yuma’s many lakes.
Yuma is centrally located in Southwest Arizona, within a short drive to many popular attractions and destinations.
Bring your skills to one of the sunniest places on earth - Yuma, AZ!
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you up on interview.