Continuous Improvement Consultant
Work Status Details: REGULAR FULL TIME | 80.00 Hours Every Two Weeks
Pay Rate Type:
Listed is the base hiring salary range offered for this position. Actual salaries may vary depending on factors, including but not limited to skills and experience. The salary range listed is just one component of the total rewards/compensation package offered to candidates.
Min = $75,762.789
Mid = $94,703.486
The Continuous Improvement Consultant, in partnership with leadership, provides oversight, facilitation, and coordination in assessing, designing, and implementing innovative patient safety, clinical and operational reliability strategies to improve the clinical and operational performance in the organization through business process improvement methodologies.
- Provides oversight, facilitation, and coordination in assessing, designing, and implementing innovative patient safety, clinical and operational reliability strategies to improve the clinical and operational performance in the organization.
- Leads project teams on delivering measurable results, documenting and sustaining improvement in health care and service delivery.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with leadership, front line staff, and medical staff, supporting efforts to identify and implement breakthrough strategies to improve the efficiency.
- Evaluates and analyzes departments operational performance and effectiveness through root cause analysis and a systematic approach of quality and safe care.
- Acts as an internal lean consultant for coordinating, facilitating, and implementing process improvement initiatives while guiding and supporting enterprise, departmental, or cross-departmental continuous improvement work.
- Teaches and explains Lean Management System philosophies and principles including A3 problem solving.
- Responsible for knowledge transfer and development of continuous improvement capabilities among front line staff, department managers and organizational leaders. Assists leaders in quantifying, demonstrating, and displaying improvement results and outcomes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree - Administration
- Three (3) or more years related experience
Why Yuma Regional Medical Center?
Yuma Regional Medical Center (YRMC) is located in Yuma, AZ. Our purpose is building a healthier tomorrow. We strive by putting patients first as they are the center of every decision and action we take. YRMC is rooted in the community by living and breathing the dynamic nature of our region. Being committed to progress by constantly and consistently advancing healthcare, creating meaningful experiences and improving the lives of everyone around us.
Bring Kindness | Achieve Together | Aspire For Better | Do The Right Thing | Lead With Optimism |
About Yuma, AZ
Named by the Guinness World Records as the Sunniest City on Earth with winters averaging temperatures of 70 degrees, sunny days and cooler nights.
Yuma, Arizona is a place to explore the great outdoors with hiking, jet skiing, boating and off-roading. Don’t forget to soak up the sun at the great Colorado River or one of Yuma’s many lakes.
Yuma is centrally located in Southwest Arizona, within a short drive to many popular attractions and destinations.
Bring your skills to one of the sunniest places on earth - Yuma, AZ!
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you up on interview.