Director Critical Care
Yuma Regional Medical Center (YRMC) is seeking a Critical Care / ICU Director to lead our Critical Care areas.
Our 42-bed ICU has seen comradery that has been commented on by core staff and travelers alike throughout the past two, difficult years. This is an opportunity to take the next step in your career from a manager-level position or to continue your leadership career in a beautiful, well-appointed facility in the southwest.
The ideal candidate will have critical care leadership experience, a Bachelors in Nursing, an Arizona or compact state nursing license, and 7 or more years of critical care nursing experience.
This opportunity qualifies for a generous relocation package, a sign-on bonus, and our organization's bonus program.
- Three (3) or more years of nursing leadership experience, preferably in critical care
- Seven (7) or more years of nursing experience
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Arizona or compact state nursing license in good standing
- Experience in an EHR system, preferably Epic
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, Days, On-call Required