Employee / Occupational Health Registered Nurse (RN) - Full Time - Days
Yuma Regional Medical Center is a 406-bed facility located in sunny, southwestern Arizona. We have a main hospital campus, off-site cancer center, outpatient laboratory services, and numerous clinics as a part of our medical group, including a primary care facility in the Foothills - 41 locations in total.
The Occupational (Employee) Health Registered Nurse (RN) provides healthcare services for job candidates, employees, contractors, in order to meet and maintain compliance with YRMC policy, local, state, and federal law; provides consultation within scope of service to workforce members.
- Two (2) or more years of experience as a Registered Nurse
- Arizona or compact state nursing license in good standing
- American Heart Association BLS
- Associate's Degree in Nursing
- Experience in an occupational health or employee health setting
- Experience in acute care
Work Schedule: 8-hours, Days, Monday through Friday
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you upon interview.