Hospital Pharmacist - Varied- $20,000.00 Sign on incentive and up to $15,000.00 Relocation
The Pharmacists at YRMC have the opportunity to work in the pharmacy as a staff pharmacist as well as performing as Clinical Pharmacists on the floors. Our pharmacy staff is cross-trained in all areas of the hospital, and works together closely to provide excellent patient care. The Pharmacist ensures the safe and effective use of medications through order verification, assessment of medication selection, dosing regimen, and administration.
· Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy with Five (5) or more years of pharmacy experience OR Doctor of Pharmacy
· Arizona state licensed Pharmacist in good standing
· Completed Post Graduate Year 1 (PGY1) residency
· Two (2) or more years of clinical experience as a health system pharmacist
· Experience with EPIC electronic health record (EHR), YRMCCare EHR, or simila
Work Schedule: Varied, Varied, Varied
Locations include at Yuma Regional Main Campus and YRMC Foothills Health Campus depending on the need.
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you upon interview.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 4018