The Manager Compensation is responsible for managing the compensation function for the organization. The compensation manager plans, develops and implements new and revised compensation programs, policies and procedures to align with the company's goals and competitive practices. This position is also responsible for ensuring that company compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with internal policies and government regulations. The manager will also maintain/implement/analyze internal HR systems, develop and implement new HRIS processes, gather employee data and compile reports, and monitor performance metrics supporting our most valuable asset - our team members.
1. Manages the development, implementation and administration of compensation programs which includes monitoring the effectiveness of existing compensation practices and recommends changes that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives while ensuring compliance with federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations.
2. Provides advice to Leadership on pay decisions, policy interpretations, and job evaluations.
3. Manages mid-year and annual performance review/merit processes.
4. Oversees the participation in salary surveys and monitors salary survey data to ensure corporate compensation objectives are achieved.
5. Oversees Compensation team member(s); responsible for training and overall oversight/function of department 6. Collaborates with HR Leadership to identify system improvements and oversees and maintains optimal function of GHR, which may include customization, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules.
7. Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED: Bachelor's Degree; 5+ years related experience with 2+ years supervisory healthcare compensation experience
Work Schedule: 8-hours, Days, Monday through Friday
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you upon interview.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 4543