Patient Safety Process Improvement Coordinator
Work Status Details: REGULAR FULL TIME | 80.00 Hours Every Two Weeks
Pay Rate Type: Annual Salary
Listed is the base hiring salary range offered for this position. Actual salaries may vary depending on factors, including but not limited to skills and experience. The salary range listed is just one component of the total rewards/compensation package offered to candidates.
Min = $68,875.263
Mid = $86,094.079
The Patient Safety Process Improvement Coordinator is responsible for developing, leading, and implementing performance improvement initiatives throughout the organization. This role supports organizational quality and performance improvement efforts, patient safety, regulatory compliance, and the advancement of evidence-based practices as directed by the Chief Quality and Patient Safety Officer. The Coordinator plays a key role in strategizing, coordinating, and implementing evidence-based programs and services to achieve measurable improvements in processes and patient safety outcomes. Additionally, the position involves providing expert knowledge, leadership, and mentoring in patient safety and quality initiatives, as well as driving cultural change and engaging all stakeholders in the improvement process.
- Leads the development and execution of performance improvement initiatives for the patient safety program.
- Collaborates with all levels of staff to identify opportunities for improvement in patient safety and regulatory compliance.
- Develops and implements plans to address improvement opportunities, and track and report on progress.
- Oversees the performance of organizational processes related to patient safety.
- Ensures compliance with government regulations and industry standards.
- Contributes to the establishment of goals and metrics for performance improvement initiatives.
- Leads and supports Causal Analysis, Rapid Improvement Events, and meetings.
- Assists in the collection, abstraction, and presentation of patient safety data for various organizational meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief Quality Officer.
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- 2-year performance improvement experience required
Why Yuma Regional Medical Center?
Yuma Regional Medical Center (YRMC) is located in Yuma, AZ. Our purpose is building a healthier tomorrow. We strive by putting patients first as they are the center of every decision and action we take. YRMC is rooted in the community by living and breathing the dynamic nature of our region. Being committed to progress by constantly and consistently advancing healthcare, creating meaningful experiences and improving the lives of everyone around us.
Bring Kindness | Achieve Together | Aspire For Better | Do The Right Thing | Lead With Optimism |
About Yuma, AZ
Named by the Guinness World Records as the Sunniest City on Earth with winters averaging temperatures of 70 degrees, sunny days and cooler nights.
Yuma, Arizona is a place to explore the great outdoors with hiking, jet skiing, boating and off-roading. Don’t forget to soak up the sun at the great Colorado River or one of Yuma’s many lakes.
Yuma is centrally located in Southwest Arizona, within a short drive to many popular attractions and destinations.
Bring your skills to one of the sunniest places on earth - Yuma, AZ!
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you up on interview.