The Pharmacy at Yuma Regional Medical Center is a destination for pharmacy professionals who are interested in providing excellence in acute care. The entire staff works as a team of peers, working in all patient care areas. The Pharmacists at YRMC have the opportunity to work in the pharmacy as a staff pharmacist as well as performing as Clinical Pharmacists on the floors. Our pharmacy staff is cross-trained in all areas of the hospital, and works together closely to provide excellent patient care. The Pharmacist ensures the safe and effective use of medications through order verification, assessment of medication selection, dosing regimen, and administration.
· Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy with Five (5) or more years of pharmacy experience OR Doctor of Pharmacy
· Arizona state licensed Pharmacist in good standing
· Completed Post Graduate Year 1 (PGY1) residency
· Two (2) or more years of clinical experience as a health system pharmacist
· Experience with EPIC electronic health record (EHR), YRMCCare EHR, or simila
Work Schedule: 8-hours, Varied, Varied
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you upon interview.