Registered Nurse - New Grad - Nights - Med West
This is your opportunity! The Registered Nurse New Grad is a training/orientation position to develop the skills, knowledge, and critical reasoning to that of a competent registered nurse in an inpatient setting. Pursues experiences that serve to establish a basis upon which to guide practice and is expected to provide safe care with supervision and guidance from experienced nurses. Incorporates theoretical knowledge into clinical situations and is able to perform basic skills and carry out a plan of care. Identifies abnormal findings, but may seek consultation for solutions. Practice is primarily guided by Preceptor, referencing policies, procedures, and standards.
· Associate's degree or equivalent in Nursing
· Current Arizona state or compact state licensure as an RN
· American Heart Association BLS
· Bachelor's degree in Nursing
· Experience with EPIC Electronic Health Record or similar EHR system
Work Schedule: Full-Time, 12-hours, Nights, Varied
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you upon interview.