Registered Respiratory Therapist
Working with a team of RRTs that work the entire house, including heavily in the ICU, Registered Respiratory Therapists (RRTs) at YRMC assume clinical responsibility for all respiratory care modalities. This individual performs a variety of diagnostic tests and therapeutic modalities to determine the effect of treatment on the disease process. Assesses the patient and recommends a plan of care, in conjunction with the clinical team. RRTs perform ventilator and other specialty care associated with monitoring patients in the adult acute critical care area.
- Associate's degree in Respiratory Therapy
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
- National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC)
· Bachelor's degree in Respiratory Therapy
· Three (3) or more years of experience in respiratory care
· Experience with EPIC EHR or similar EHR system
Work Schedule:Days and Night shifts available
Positions are located at the YRMC Foothills Health Campus and Yuma Regional Main Campus
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you upon interview.