The Registered Nurse II (RN II) is an experienced nurse who likely has multiple years of experience in Med/Surg or a clinical specialty. As an RN II for Yuma Regional Medical Center (YRMC) you will inspire hope and nurture the well-being of the whole person, respecting physical, emotional, and spiritual needs. You will work collaboratively with providers, colleagues, and visitors to ensure that the care team is understanding of the patient's needs.
- One (1) or more years of nursing experience
- Associate's degree or equivalent in Nursing
- Current Arizona state or compact licensure as an RN
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification as required by department
- Computer proficiency, which will be assessed
Work Schedule: 12-hours, Nights, Varied
Physical requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you upon interview.