Join Us for a Season
You’re passionate about healthcare but what else? Imagine living and working where you can do what you love at work and fulfill your hobbies at home. Enjoy our amazing weather and get away from the cold during the winter months. Our organization will provide a place for you to thrive and accomplish your professional goals while also pursuing your personal interests. We are always seeking nurses, laboratory technicians, surgical technicians, radiology technicians, exercise physiologists and therapists to join our team on a seasonal basis.
You’re passionate about healthcare, but what else?
Perks like No Other
- Assignments lasting from 3-9 months
- Mileage allowance to and from Yuma up to $800 each direction, paid at the beginning and end of your assignment
- Housing allowance of $250 per pay period; shared housing as well as one and two bedroom apartment options
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages, including premium, differential, and peak pay plus automatic annual pay increase
- A health insurance allowance of $150 per pay period
- 401(k) with YRMC match
Here’s Why Our Seasonal Employees Love Working Here
“I worked at YRMC 3 times! First time full time for 8 years and went back twice part time. Your coworkers become a second family. I had a great boss and supervisor most of the time I was there, especially when I was with the ERBO.”
“I have been employed with YRMC on and off for many years. Starting as a clinical associate, then surgical technician, and now returning to the O.R. as a registered nurse. The current department administration is fantastic. This facility is a regional medical center and offers challenging patient populations and yearly population spikes due to the warm weather during the winter months. The proximity to San Diego beaches is a bonus!”
“Everyone here was like a family. From management to coworkers this was an amazing place to work at with great benefits. Everything was amazing here. The hardest part of the job was leaving.”