Supervisor Informatics Systems
The Supervisor Informatics Systems role serves as the liaison between Yuma Regional Medical Center (YRMC) departments and the Information Technology Division’s applications teams. The Supervisor Informatics Systems is knowledgeable of operations, processes, policies, and procedures. The Supervisor Informatics Systems is responsible for the ongoing support and future implementations of assigned applications.
The Supervisor Informatics Systems:
* Provides leadership, oversight, direction and mentoring of the assigned applications analyst team.
* Coordinates all assigned application analysis, build, support, upgrade and maintenance activities.
* Monitors testing and training of build and end users.
* Conducts regular day-to-day communication with other Informatics leaders, reviewing all new and open support calls, analyzing operations, and working with the applications analyst team to tailor the system to meet the organization’s needs.
* Performs in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report requirements, and other technical issues associated with the use of the assigned applications.
* Is responsible for developing and documenting the internal procedures used in conjunction with all assigned applications.
* Ensures excellent customer service and achievement of fiscal responsibility outlined in the budget; uses continuous process improvement through lean six sigma approach. Reports to assigned Manager Informatics. Maintains a collaborative relationship with all members of the Information Technology Leadership Team.
REQUIRED: 2+ years related experience; 1+ years supervisory experience
Education ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE BUSINESS ADMIN OTHER
Work Schedule: 8-hours, Days, Varied
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you upon interview.