The Supervisor Informatics Systems role serves as the liaison between Yuma Regional Medical Center (YRMC) departments and the Information Technology Division’s applications teams. The Supervisor Informatics Systems is knowledgeable of operations, processes, policies, and procedures. The Supervisor Informatics Systems is responsible for the ongoing support and future implementations of assigned applications.
The Supervisor Informatics Systems:
* Provides leadership, oversight, direction and mentoring of the assigned applications analyst team. * Coordinates all assigned application analysis, build, support, upgrade and maintenance activities.
* Monitors testing and training of build and end users.
* Conducts regular day-to-day communication with other Informatics leaders, reviewing all new and open support calls, analyzing operations, and working with the applications analyst team to tailor the system to meet the organization’s needs.
* Performs in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report requirements, and other technical issues associated with the use of the assigned applications. * Is responsible for developing and documenting the internal procedures used in conjunction with all assigned applications.
* Ensures excellent customer service and achievement of fiscal responsibility outlined in the budget; uses continuous process improvement through lean six sigma approach. Reports to assigned Manager Informatics. Maintains a collaborative relationship with all members of the Information Technology Leadership Team.
Planning/Vision: Develops through an integration of ideas of those involved, an organized strategy to achieve both short and long term objectives for the programs and areas of responsibility.
Fiscal Management: Engages staff in efforts to contain costs and improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of services.
System Thinking: Demonstrates commitment for the good of the organization while maintaining congruence with commitment to the department. Able to recognize and use information about organizational climate and key individuals to accomplish legitimate organizational goals; maintaining expected timelines.
Customer Service: Meeting customer needs through demonstration of strong communication skills, using effective exchange of information with others, including written and oral communication, active listening, influencing the behavior of others and building personal rapport.
Human Resources Management: Able to develop others through setting clear expectations, mentoring and coaching, and holding others accountable for results; utilizing work force analysis, identifies required competencies needed for effective management of human resources and is able to identify short and long-term staffing needs.
Operational Management: Demonstrates an ability to plan, organize, coordinate, prioritize, balance workload and follow through to achieve institutional and individual goals and objectives.
Job Specific Accountabilities: Manage assigned application specific developments such as: training content and build, report development/dashboard visualization.
- 2+ years related experience
- 1+ years supervisory experience
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE BUSINESS ADMIN
Work Schedule: 8-hours, Days, Monday through Friday
Physical Requirements and working conditions for this position will be provided to you upon interview.